Monday, October 12, 2009

Time for the next one.

Hello Everyone~

Thanks to all that came out for the race on Sunday. I am already looking forward to the next race to come. I am sure most of you are as well. Thanks to a few photographers on the course we have so many photos to go through so stay tuned.

I am going to have the shirts out soon. If there is anyone that raced that would like more then one please let me know and I can get a few more made. The new e-mail address is lostinthewoodsraces@gmail.com if you need to get in touch with me. Here is a proof of what the shirt looks like.



This was the first of many so please send me an e-mail with recommendations of anythings you would like to see changed for the upcoming race.

Cheers
Pete Sexton
Race Director

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
PTguide - City Guide to Port Townsend, Washington