Friday, October 16, 2009

Pictures

Hey all you racers, I started a Picasa album....

Lost in the Woods Race Photos


There are also really great photos from Craig. THEY are here:

Craig CAD Photography
And straight from the photographer:

"G’day Ladies & Gents,

I’ve put together a slideshow of the feasible pictures I took @ last Sundays Anderson Lake Race. I say “feasible” because this is not intended to be a Fine Photography Show, instead I’m mainly trying to publish every decent pic I took so that the racers & other participants get a chance to view/download the particular images that interest them. You should be able to rt-click the larger images to save a copy to your local machine. If you’re interested in larger or higher res. versions of any of these pictures, feel free to drop me an email (also an email link is present bottom left of the Slideshow pages)."



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
PTguide - City Guide to Port Townsend, Washington