Monday, August 15, 2011

Not enough riders

Hello riders,
It is with a heavy heart that I realize there are not enough riders to make this event happen. I had 12 registered riders, no where near enough competition to make a "real" event. I'm not sure what happened this year. Economy, racer schedules, not enough advertising, etc ?

We will be changing a lot for next year, in hopes that this isn't the death of our series. Please watch for us next year, it will be as good as our first year!

I will ride "the course" at 11am, if anyone is interested in joining me. Meet me at the entrance parking lot just outside the gate.

Thank you for your time, energy and understanding.
~all the best in biking!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it didn't happen. I was going to come up if I didnt have to work. Maybe bad timing. Tail end of the summer season. Burn out time. Fall was real nice the first year. Hopefully next year.

    ReplyDelete

 
PTguide - City Guide to Port Townsend, Washington